Where did the weekend go? I really am not ready for today to be Monday. I want to sleep in one more day, watch One Tree Hill (I am full blown obsessed) one more day, and one more day of cuddles with MJ. I missed out on these things this weekend, but it was definitely worth it because the engagement session on Saturday was amazingg! Man, I wish it would just snow though, so we would get some snow days!! Anybody know of a good snow dance? If you do, get dancin’!! My philosophy is that if it’s going to be cold, it better snow!
While I was home, I not only photographed an amazing engagement session, but I got to hang out with my family, and my mom and I went to our first Bridal Expo! I’ve heard all about them because I’ve been back and forth about setting up a booth in one. If you are an avid Mash Up Monday follower (love ya and you’re amazing), you also know about some of my wedding planning and so when I went I wasn’t sure what I would get out of it. I didn’t find any amazing vendors for myself, but it was fun! Free food, free prizes, and everyone asking about the most exciting day of your life… It doesn’t get much better then that, and it was fun experiencing it with my mom.
As always, lessons learned/events that transpired over the past week!
- Wegmans, it will forever hold a place in my Mash Up Monday posts. Their little restaurant that they have is the BEST. If you haven’t been there yet, you need to go. You will not regret it.
- I might just be the worst at trivia, just maybe, but I love going! We go every Thursday with a group of friends, and my goal every week is to answer one question, sometimes that happens, most of the time not so much!
- I’m going to Texas in March!! I am so excited to see my Oma and Opa and some other family I haven’t seen in a few years!! I also might be able to see one of my best friends before she leaves the country and do an engagement session for one of my dear friends from high school!! GAH! So excited!!
- I’m finally going to get a gym membership this week. Hopefully me writing it in this post will make it actually happen haha!
- The wind storm that happened all last night… Let’s just say there was no sleeping for me. I already get freaked out by weird noises, so the wind really did not help! I know, I am a scardy cat.
- I HAVE AN ONA BAG. I forgot to post about this last week and I don’t know how, but it’s beautiful and perfect and I didn’t know I could love a bag this much. (I’m not a big purse/bag person, so this is a pretty big deal.) Big thank you to my awesome fiancé for getting it for me for Christmas!
Well that’s about it for my Mash Up Monday, thank you so much for tuning in! If you follow me on Instagram (@corrinjasinski), you know that there is going to be an amazing engagement session on the blog tomorrow!! If you missed out, here are a few sneak peeks! (Insert heart eyes!) You do not want to miss my first engagement session of 2016!
Have a great Monday, friends!