March 27, 2017
Happy Monday, friends! If you are an avid Mash Up Monday follower, you know my outlook on Monday’s… They are the not my favorite. (That’s the simplified version.) On a very rare occasion though, I really don’t mind them, and today is one of those Monday’s.
I spent the last few days in Duck, NC, and, oh my goodness, it was one of the BEST weekends I have had in a while. After my website launch and tax prep and a whole lot of wedding planning, this past weekend was everything I needed and more. It was the perfect getaway before the start of wedding season!
If you follow me on Instagram, you saw a whole lot of beach, dance parties, sunset portraits, and wine, and that pretty much encompasses what this weekend was. One of my best friends, Brett, turns 28 today, and we spent the weekend celebrating her! I honestly could go on and on about it all. Overall, I am so incredibly lucky to have a friend like Brett in my life and I am so happy to have met so many amazing girls and new friends! AH, I want to go back already!
The drive home was long, leaving was so hard, and I am SO incredibly tired, but it was so worth it. I loved every minute of this weekend!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRETT!!
As always, lessons learned/events that transpired over the last week:
- You know how I joined a wine club last week, well I have to now end my membership… Taxes suck.
- Spiders. I cannot handle spiders. MJ has a plastic one and thinks it’s SO funny to leave it certain places…
- I need a beach house, so if anyone wants to give MJ and I one for a wedding gift, we wouldn’t mind.
- The Fish Bowl game is a new favorite! SO funny!
- Having three photographers on a beach trip is one of the best things ever! SO many pictures!
This is one of those Monday’s that I could go on and on about things I have learned and fun things that have happened! OH, and, you guys, my wedding is in less than 3 months… AHHHH! SO close!
I hope you all have an amazing day!