You read right. Your favorite blog post series returns!
If you are new here, let me tell you about Mash Up Monday. Every Monday, I post all about events that took place in my life and lessons learned. These blog posts are on the personal side and allow you all to get to know the me a little bit better!
Almost two years ago, I took a pause on these posts because, well, it takes time and I didn’t think a lot of people really read them. But, by popular demand (from my husband), IT IS BACK!
This time, this Mash Up series is for me though. I know, that sounds so silly, but when I first started these blog posts, they were for my business. I needed a consistent online presence and one way to do that was through this blog post series.
So, let’s get to the good stuff!
Who else is going to the gym today after watching both JLo and Shakira kill it last night!? I mean, my goodness, un freakin real.
But at the same time, I’m not ashamed of the amount of cornbread I ate last night! Super Bowl food is my fave and a big reason I even pretend to watch the game haha! (I do actually watch, if it’s a good game because I love sports, but you get where I’m coming from!)
And, as always, lessons learned/events that have transpired over the past week:
- If you haven’t been to Daybreak and Biscuit in Sterling yet, you need to go! They have an expensive avocado toast, but, believe me, it’s definitely worth it.
- I just finished booking all the flights and airbnbs for our summer vacation to Italy and Croatia!! And, guys, I am SO excited!
- Last weekend, I went to TX to celebrate my Opa’s 90th birthday! It was a last minute trip, but one I’ll never forget. (When in doubt, book the trip. You aren’t guaranteed tomorrow! Especially when it comes to family!)
- I had a branding consultation with the best of the best last week, and it was amazing! Jen Olmstead gave me incredible advice and helped improve my website to good to great!
- Tip for you, if you own a website/own business, add twice as many reviews to your website. You probably already have one section devoted to this, but sprinkle them throughout! (Think about it, how many reviews do you read before you purchase something…)
Okay, well, I think that’s about it! Next week, I’ll give you an overview of all that you’ve missed over the past almost two years haha! Crazy how quickly time goes by. Missed this and you guys!
Stay tuned for more blog posts this week! (Doing a little catch up over here! Oops!) Keep scrolling to see some sneak peeks!