August 7, 2017
OH HEY, Monday!
It’s raining cats and dogs, which means two things: Field hockey practice is going to be inside and bleh AND Lily is going to be wet all day long. Thanks, Monday.
Before I get into anything… Let’s talk GoT…
THE LAST FIVE MINUTES!! WHAT!? So crazy. I don’t want to spoil anything because I understand that life, but it was an amazing episode. I’m not fully comprehending how the season is ending in 3 weeks. Not fair. Just not fair.
Back to the Mash Up: This past weekend was amazing though! I had my first OFF weekend since before my wedding in June, and there is nothing like sleeping in until whenever just because you can… Which is exactly what I did. We also stayed up until 2 AM Friday and Saturday (crazy, I know)! Bringing out our college days! We regretted it every morning when Lily had to go outside at 6 AM, but we had an amazing weekend with friends!
Surprisingly, I got a lot of work done too! WHOOP WHOOP! Summer hit hard, but I’m so pumped up to get my business better than ever! I am so excited for what’s to come for Corrin Jasinski Photography!
As always, here are the lessons learned/events that transpired over the last week:
- Planners are SO incredibly helpful. My mind has been a jumbled mess this past week, and having everything written out and scheduled… AHHH! So nice.
- Our neighbors are slowly becoming our best friends and it’s the best thing ever. I never realized how cool it is to walk over with no shoes because it literally takes 10 steps to get from our door to theirs! (No, I didn’t count… I’m not THAT weird.)
- I need to start eating healthier. MJ and I have not been on our game and I’m starting to feel it! First thing I’m going to try… My SPIRALIZER!!! (Updates next week.)
- I just got an app called Anchor… Which means I might start doing a podcast! Make sure you keep up with me on Instagram to hear more about that!
- Waiting for images might just be the worst thing EVER! I now understand how my brides feel. Man, I’m dying over here!
- MJ and I’s favorite place to eat lately? Passion Finn… Sushi, volcano shrimp, and pot stickers! YES!
This past week was filled with a lot apparently. Summer is coming to an end, and we are trying to squeeze in every possible snuggle, nap, and “summer sandwich” as we can! Stay tuned for so much pretty on the blog! First up, we have Michelle and Scott’s Old Town Wedding and then a King Family Vineyards wedding!!
You don’t want to miss it! Have a lovely Monday, friends! Stay dry and have a marvelous week!