November 20, 2017
Happy Monday, friends! I’m actually surprised I know that today is Monday… Between being in 5 different cities in 4 days, driving over 500 miles, and sleeping in so many different beds, my days have jumbled together! All I know is that these past few days have been filled with some of the most incredible people. People I haven’t seen in years!
Wanna know a secret, though? I’m an introvert.
Yep, I said it. I love and thrive on being alone and to myself. Sometimes that is super surprising to people, but for the people that know me best, they know I much rather chill at home, by myself (MJ is allowed now haha), not talk a lot… Now, don’t take that as I hate people because that couldn’t be more wrong. I LOVE people. From time to time though, I do need that extra push to go and hang out with people- get out from under my rock. Once I do, I love being there and love the people I’m there with even more. (I like comparing it to the gym… You don’t want to go, but once you’re there, you know you made the right decision!)
Anyway, this week is Thanksgiving! Whoop Whoop! From today until Wednesday, you will find me working from the beach. (Hair cut tomorrow though, and I might actually cut off more then an inch… EEK!) And from Wednesday to Sunday, I will be with the in laws… Weird. My first holiday spent without my family. I’m still not ready for it, but it’ll hopefully be a fun week! (1 month old baby, a 6 month old puppy, and a 6 year old all under one roof… wish me luck!)
As always, lessons learned/events that have transpired over the past week:
- I truly love teaching others photography. After giving a lecture to art students at Lynchburg College, I have realized I really love it. I’m not sure what will come from this, but that’s a fun new thing I learned about myself!
- Food Craft, my all time favorite brunch place, never lets me down. There food is the best!
- I am purchasing a CAR this week!! AHHHH! My biggest big girl purchase ever! Stay tuned for that this week)
- Clay face masks are amazing!! I am really into the whole face mask thing right now, so if you know of any good ones, please let me know!
- I met my NEICE this weekend!! She is the cutest tiny human. I can’t wait to spend more time with her this week!
I could probably go on and on because so many things are happening over here, but, as always, THANK YOU for reading this week’s Mash Up Monday! You are the best and I truly appreciate you and your time! Have an amazing holiday with your friends and family!
Stay tuned for two beautiful engagement sessions this week! Sneak Peeks below!