February 20, 2018
Mash Up Tuesdays happen for one of two reasons…
- When Monday is a holiday OR
- I forget that it’s Monday.
Well, both those reasons happened yesterday, so here’s a Mash Up Tuesday for you all!
This weekend was a long and busy filled weekend! On Friday, I met up with a “social media” friend and we chatted for almost 4 hours! I’m loving meeting new people this year, and so excited to build amazing new friendships. Also on Friday, MJ left for Las Vegas for one of his best friend’s bachelor party! The weekend continued with me going back to the 757 to attend, yep, I said attend, a wedding with my family, and then on Sunday, I helped my amazing friend Audrey with her third workshop!
Quite the weekend! Not a whole lot of sleep, but a whole lot of fun!
Now, back to reality… MJ is home and has strep. Yay. And I’ve been feeling “off” since last Monday, so trying to figure out ways to make myself feel better! It’s been a weird week, but here’s to getting back into the groove of things. My business “slow” season is almost over, and I’m trying to soak in every moment I can!
As always, lessons learned/events that have transpired over the past week:
- Communication is key with every and all relationships! Always be open with the people who mean the most to you.
- My husband, MJ, gave me the best Valentine’s gift (I cried)! That will be on the blog tomorrow!
- Having in laws that live 5 minutes away from where my parents live is one of the biggest blessings! I could not be more thankful for that! Lily is also very thankful!
- I’m learning, very slowly, that I need to give myself grace. I’ve been dealing with some things internally, and this morning, I decided to write things down and now I’m working on setting steps to make things better.
Not going to lie, not a lot of things happened this past week, but thank you for stopping by! Stay tuned for tomorrow’s blog post about how MJ made me cry on Valentine’s Day!
Love you guys!! Have a great week!