January 2, 2018
Welcome to the first Mash Up of 2018! How crazy, how freakin’ crazy! I cannot believe 2017 has come and gone. By far the best year of my life has past, and now I’m hoping 2018 can fill the shoes that 2017 left for it.
The past two weeks have been filled with family, friends, and so much joy. In the span of 2 weeks, I have seen so many people that truly make my world go round! MJ and I spent Christmas with my family in Poquoson, and for NYE I spent the weekend with my very best friends and college housemates! It was the perfect way to finish of 2017!
Here are a few highlights from Christmas:
- I got an Apple Watch!! MJ surprised me with one and I am loving it!
- I’m now on the Essential Oil train! That was MJ’s second gift to me!
- My parents always give the best gifts, and this year I was also spoiled by MJ’s parents!
- Trivia with my parents was fun! We had a double date with them!
- A double date with my forever bestie and her husband!
- And SO many games were played!
Now, let’s talk about all those engagements!! Holy cow! My feed has been booming with rings and big smiles and congratulations! Everyone automatically thinks, “Good for the business”, but I automatically smile and think those two people are in for one of the best experiences and times of their life! They are getting MARRIED!
As always, lessons learned/events that have transpired over the past week:
- The Greatest Showman is THE BEST! I cannot stop listening to the soundtrack and I’m counting down the days until I get to see it again! (Oh Zac Efron… Be Mine.)
- Family is and forever will be my everything. I cry every time I have to leave, and that is when you know you are so lucky!
- Goal setting is happening this week, and next week I’m going to blog those goals!
- I am booking so many winter sessions right now and I’m secretly pretty excited! 2018 is going to be the best year for my business!! EEK!
- Eating healthy is definitely going to be a thing in 2018! We have been eating very poorly… I don’t regret it, but it’s time to start adding in the veggies!
So much has happened over the past two weeks, but I’m going to leave you with a simple Mash Up for today! Thank you, as always, for stopping by! You all mean the world to me, and YOU are the reason I am where I am in my business. Thank you!
Stay tuned for one of the most stunning engagement sessions I have ever photographed on the blog tomorrow! AND so many Dear Bride and Business posts coming your way!!