October 9, 2017
My internal clock is a hot mess right now! After my double header weekend and today being a holiday, I can’t believe today is Monday! My weekend felt like a complete blur, but then I start looking at all the beautiful images I took, and, OH MY GOODNESS, you guys, I cannot wait to share some of my favorites this week!
SO MUCH PRETTY!
I also got to visit and photograph at my wedding venue this weekend!! So weird and amazing! I love Big Spring Farm so very much and being able to witness and be a part of another wedding there was incredible! I can’t wait to be back in November!
ALSO, can anyone else believe that we are heading toward the middle of October?? How is time going by so quickly? I now only have four weddings left for 2017! AH, so bittersweet!
As always, lessons learned/events that have transpired over the past week:
- MJ and I were a part of a styled shoot for an amazing wedding photographer based in NY! So much fun playing bride and groom again!
- My field hockey team is amazing! I know I say it so much, but I love being a coach to so many incredible women!
- Creating time for friends is super important! I am really learning to prioritize people instead of work. I’m working on it!
- I’m an AUNT!! MJ’s sister had her baby, and I cannot wait to meet her in November!!
- Tomorrow is a huge day for me! Stay tuned for tomorrow’s blog post to read all about it!
So much going on this week on the blog! Make sure to head back here every day to see more! My big announcement is tomorrow, a stunning Shadow Creek wedding on Wednesday, and an amazing Big Spring Farm wedding on Thursday!
Stay tuned and have an amazing Monday!