October 31, 2016
My wedding hangover (yes, it is a real thing… Urban Dictionary for the win) is in full effect right now. I am running on coffee, Tylenol, and Rihanna’s new song to keep me functioning like a somewhat normal human being. But today is HALLOWEEN, so technically that makes it the best Monday ever, and we know that I don’t say that all too often! I have to say this year’s costumes are on point… Netflix and Chill, Chick Magnet, Stranger Things, The Purge (Election Year)… I have been Team Blue Barracuda from Legends of the Hidden Temple and Robin, and tonight we are carving pumpkins for the first time, watching Halloween movies, and passing out candy!! (Editing is definitely intermingled in their too.) Cramming all things Halloween into one day!! Side note: How the heck is it already November tomorrow!?
This Halloween/Birthday weekend was AMAZING though! Between the Halloween parties, Cider Fest in DC, sunrise engagement session, and wedding day yesterday, it was a fun filled weekend and an awesome mix of photography and hanging out with friends (which never happens during busy season)! It was SO needed and being exhausted today is totally worth it!!
AND HUGE THANK YOU to all of my friends and family that called or texted or messaged me on my birthday; I cannot begin to tell you how much you all mean to me!! The past year has brought so many different people in my life and I honestly could not be more thankful. My last year and birthday as a Jasinski was absolutely perfect! Now, it’s about time to be called an Andrews! 8 more months… AHHH!! But seriosuly, I am ordering our Save The Dates today, and I cannot believe it. I’m not sure this whole getting married thing is actually going to hit me haha!
As always, lessons learned/events that transpired over the past week:
- I got to hold a Macaw!! For some reason, I think that is the coolest thing ever!!
- I have realized that I am pretty awesome at improvising Halloween Costumes!! My impromptu Robin outfit is pretty legit and cost me nothing!!
- So last Monday, our field hockey team lost and so our season is over. 🙁 I most definitely cried… You spend hours with these girls and then it just ends, so sad haha!
- I am over half way booked for 2017!! AHHH! I am SO excited for what 2017 has to bring!
- A new favorite song of mine is Rihanna’s Love On the Brain… My inner black woman comes out while jamming to that song in the car. (I really do wonder what people think when they pass by me haha!)
- This 25 year old is going to have the best year ever! 🙂
Okay, that’s about it for today’s Mash Up, but let me give you a snip bit of what’s coming to the blog this week… A stunning, glowy, sunrise engagement session, and then a teared filled, breath taking, fall wedding!! If that doesn’t convince you to stop by the blog at least once, then maybe these sneak peeks will!! I mean… OH MY GOODNESS!! This might just be my favorite blog week ever!!
You don’t want to miss it!