June 11, 2018
Hi friends! This Mash Up Monday is filled to the brim with sneak peeks, my past week’s adventures, and everything in between.
If you follow me on Instagram, you saw that I was every where this past week. On Monday, I went home to the 757 to get some things done before all my out of state adventures- hair cut, oil change, returns, etc.! And while I was at it, I made sure I saw so many of my favorite people! It was an awesome few days, and then on Thursday I drove through Richmond. I got to catch up with one of my incredible CJ Brides and then had lunch with my bestie! Due to weather being so unpredictable, I had a last minute engagement session with one of my amazing 2019 CJ couples!
Crazy week, right!?
Saturday was a wedding day for me, and then yesterday was filled with editing, watching Younger, and naps!!
As always, lessons learned/events that have transpired over the past week:
- Colonial Williamsburg is one of my new favorite locations! I had a maternity session this past week, and I just love all the gardens, stone pathways, and little houses!
- Purchasing my car from Priority Honda in Hampton was a very good idea! Free oil changes… Yes, please!
- STUFT is an AWESOME taco restaurant in the 757! Look it up and go ASAP!
- I know weddings and engagement session are my main go-to, but you better believe that maternity sessions are becoming my new go-to!
- OH. I got a new phone! WHOOP WHOOP! 64 GBs and I’m ready to take all the pictures!
This week is going to be something else! It’s my last full week before all my crazy travel adventures happen, and, if I’m being honest, I am SO nervous! Excited, but nervous!
I hope you all have an amazing week, friends, and stay tuned for some amazing posts this week!