May 21, 2018
I’m sorry. Is it actually sunny outside?
This past week has been something else in terms of rain and humidity, but I have to say, Mother Nature came through for us this weekend and provided some S-U-N. With a wedding on Saturday, maternity session on Sunday, and an engagement session tonight, it’s safe to say all my couples were a little worried about their upcoming events! Thank goodness the weather is holding out! This girl is running out of dates!
My weekend activities were spent in RVA with a wedding, hanging out with my bestie and seeing her new home, and a beautiful maternity session with one of my CJ Couples! (Love them so much!) I have said this many times before, but I love visiting Richmond. It has become a place with so many different memories, and now that another friend has moved there, I have another excuse to visit! I can’t forget to mention how amazing of a host my friend, Brett, is! I felt right at home!
As always, lessons learned/events that have transpired over the past week:
- I gotta say something about the Royal Wedding, of course! Meghan Markle looked absolutely stunning, and if you are a hater of the dress or makeup or anything else negative, try being in her shoes for a second. You have the WORLD watching you, and if she feels beautiful on her wedding day, isn’t that is all that matters? I think so. Bring people up, not down.
- I am attending a wedding this weekend! (Yep, no camera!) MJ’s first wedding as a groomsmen! Now, what in the world do I wear?
- The gym is slowly becoming a new part of my day! I need to work on consistency, but one day at a time!
- If you missed it on my Instagram, one of my brides sent me the most perfect gift. Seriously, it was perfect! Check it out here!
- My adventures start in less then a MONTH! How the time has flown by!
This week is going to be jam packed with beautiful people, so stay tuned! Steven and Sara’s maternity session tomorrow and Eric and Kathy’s wedding day on Wednesday!
I hope you all have an amazing week!