May 14, 2018
Oh heyyy there, Monday! What is up? That is right friends, another Monday has arrived meaning we are onto a new week, a fresh start! (I’m trying this new positive outlook thing about Mondays not totally sucking… Let’s see how long this lasts!)
This weekend was definitely a good one filled with trivia with new friends at a new place, a stunning wedding with so many amazing vendors, Bloody Mary Saisons, and watching the Caps crush another hockey game! Pretty solid weekend, if I do say so myself.
AND, to all you moms out there, Happy Late Mother’s Day! You are so loved and appreciated.
As always, lessons learned/events that have transpired over the past week:
- MJ and I are watching a ton of Marvel movies to get me up to date, so we can see the new Avengers movie… Let’s just say he’s greatly disappointed in the fact that I have not seen all of them.
- I finally bought myself a Think Tank bag, and I cannot contain my excitement! This is going to help me SO much on wedding days and travel this summer!
- I’ve started implementing Trello into my workflow! It’s a free online system that keeps me organized with check lists and my to-do’s! I am loving it so far!
- Whole Foods. Wow. We went there for trivia on Friday, and goodness gracious- I have been missing out!! A bar area, delicious food, and a nice place to hang out upstairs! YES PLEASE!
- My favorite drink at Loudoun Brewing Company came back for Mother’s Day- the Bloody Mary Saison. It’s my fave and I have waited all year for it’s return! SO good!
Okay, so I really didn’t learn too much last week… clearly. Next Monday, I’ll try and have more to share with you all! Stay tuned for two blog posts this week: Tom and Stephanie’s wedding day AND an educational blog post about one way I attract my ideal clients!
Have a great Monday!