April 16, 2018
Monday, you arrived too early. No one was ready for you.
This weekend was filled with rest, trying to figure out ways to feel better, and an engagement session! (AKA not actually resting and sitting at my computer. I have a problem.) And to top it all off, now MJ is stick with something else… Yayyyy…
On a positive note, spring is finally here and the warm weather has been wonderful! When spring comes though that also means sessions and weddings are coming back in full swing, and this coming weekend is my first 2018 wedding! Wahooo!
As always, lessons learned/events that have transpired over the past week:
- Allergies and strep… oh my! This past week has been filled with a sore throat, watery eyes, and a runny nose. Tis the season, I suppose!
- My best friend has officially moved to Richmond. Her “send off” party was this past week, and I miss her already.
- I went to my second Nationals game ever! It was fun until the allergies came in, but overall a great time with friends! And we got the best BBQ Nacho fries!
- Props to all the parents out there. You do not have a day off! Ever. Lily is nothing like an actual human child, but, man, not feeling well and still having to take care of a living thing is definitely not the best feeling ever.
- Tuesday’s Together this past week was awesome! Like I wrote in my blog post last week, I don’t know what I would do without that group!
Well, this week I’m getting ready for my very first wedding of 2018! Cannot believe it is finally here! This bride booked me so long ago and has been one of my biggest supporters! I cannot wait! Until then check out these sneak peeks from this past weekend’s engagement session! This is one of my 2019 brides! Her wedding day is over a year away! How crazy is that!?
Stay tuned for blog posts this week!