January 29, 2018
Good morning, friends! I’m not going to lie, I almost completely forgot about Mash Up Monday! And not because my Monday started off slow or unproductive (for once). This morning I got up energized and ready to start the day! I got my emails done, Instagram post up, and now I’m learning from an educational course I bought last week! Friends, I am not letting Monday go to waste and starting my week off right!
Take that Monday!
This past week was filled with phone calls, seeing The Greatest Showman (again), and spending quality time with quality people. It was amazing and I’m really loving this “off season”!
As always, lessons learned/events that have transpired over the past week:
- If you haven’t seen The Greatest Showman, you need to stop what you are doing and go get yourself some tickets to see it! SO good!
- I have been looking for a really good skincare line, and I finally purchased a lot of stuff from Dr. Murad! Not cheap, but hopefully it’s worth it! My skin needs the lovin’ and I’m not getting any younger!
- I learned that I need to start a routine, for Lily’s sake. Our puppy is my new office mate, but, man, is she needy! Since she is so young, all she wants is attention. It’s been pretty hard to get work done, but I’m going to start a routine and hopefully that helps!
- MJ and I went on a double date this weekend with “new to him” friends and it went well!! YAY! We had a great weekend with friends and family! I am loving these off weekends, but time is going by so fast! Busy season is right around the corner!
- I’m really and truly working really hard to stop working on the weekends… It’s SO hard for me to turn off when it comes to my business, but I’m proud to say this weekend was better then most haha! I watched shows and movies and really spent time with MJ!
I know there is more, but I’ll end here! Thanks for stopping by! You guys are the best! Have an amazing Monday!