January 8, 2018
Snow, ice, and wind chills! What does this mean? Well, this means two things…
- Never leaving my house, unless I need food.
- MJ has had three “snow days”, meaning he has been off since Thursday! (I love him, but he is definitely a distraction.)
Other then winter officially hitting Virginia, we are officially a week into 2018 and that right there is crazy to me! Today, I’m going to work on writing my 2018 goals down. I’ve never done that before, but this year I think I’m going to give it a try. I’m not going to lie it scares me a little, but after thinking a lot about goals the past week, I think writing them down, keeping yourself accountable, and also being able to see progress is so important!
As always, lessons learned/events that have transpired over the past week:
- JMU sadly lost this weekend! Being the honorary Duke that I am, I was pretty disappointed to see them lose. Next year! Next year!
- Downtown Leesburg is blooming to be this amazing and fun place to hang out! We ventured there this weekend after the JMU game and had ourselves a good time!
- 2019 is already shaping to be a beautiful year filled with amazing couples!! (I know, crazy, right!? I even have a 2020 inquiry right now!!)
- I am reading a book! I know. Me. I’m reading! It’s amazing so far and I think it’s really going to change my way of thinking a little bit! The book is called “You are a Badass”! Yeah, you need to get yourself a copy right now!
So, yeah, one of my shorter Mash Up Mondays, but in the winter, I can some up my weeks like this… I never leave my house. I eat and sleep. I change out of sweat pants to then change into another pair of sweat pants… AKA I am hibernating.
Have a great Monday, friends! Lots of blog posts coming to you this week! We got my 2017 Highlights tomorrow and my Top 5 Venues of 2017 on Thursday!